Client question to wedding photographers. As Bali wedding and prewedding photographer, I got so many question that client ask to me and this article I will summaries all the question and hopefully there is a benefit for you to choose and find the right wedding photographer for your wedding day ceremony or your prewedding photography
Question To Wedding Photographers In Bali That You Need To Ask
1. First question to wedding photographers in Bali is Who’s the photographer? Will he or she taking your wedding and prewedding photo? If not, try to know better about the photographer who going to take your picture and ask him the question below.
2. Ask the style of wedding photography that the photographer master, photojournalism, illustrative or traditional style of wedding photography and discus to the photographer regarding the wedding photography style that you like. Find out more about wedding photography style.
3. Type of camera that photographer use? By knowing their gear, you will get the sense of the experience and knowledge of the photographer, but this is not 100% right.
4. Ask your photographer whether he or she help by assistant? Is there any extra cost for additional photographer assistant? Assistants is taking a big major part for wedding and prewedding photographer, it help the photographer to work faster and more easier
5. Is there any back up equipment that the photographer has? Who’s gone replace the photographer if he or she getting ill? This just for insurance, incase something gone wrong, everything will be cover.
6. Can other people takes photo during the wedding day? Some photographer is not allowing other people to take photo during the wedding day, cause other people camera flash will distract the bride and groom and also will make the photographer very hard to get good spot often cause a professional photographer miss a moment because being disturb by other people who also taking photos
7. Ask to your photographer, is there any extra fee if the wedding ceremony last longer than the schedule?
8. Ask how many photos in the packages and how many-edited photo that you going to received. Also ask regarding the album design editing, is there any extra cost.
9. Ask your photographer will the photographer accept the list of specific picture to be taken and make sure they willing to take picture according to your list.
10. How long the proofs will be ready? Some time it takes 3 days, 1 week, 1 month or 2 months
11. Will the photographer give you the master file of your picture? If not, how much is it cost to buy the master file.
12. If you would like to make any revise on the album and edited photo, how much is the cost
If you have any question to wedding photographers, please feel free to ask me by contact us.